Recently I had the pleasure of visiting the Smoky mountains. The Smoky Mountains national park would have to be one of the most beautiful regions of native forest left in the United States. Millions of people every year flock to this region to experience the beauty of these mountains, from their wildlife to their thousands of year old forests. In Fall especially the Smoky mountains are famous for the way the mountains change color as the leaves do. Spectacular displays of red, orange and yellow can be seen. Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge are probably the most common places to stay while visiting the Smokies. While we were there we stayed in Pigeon Forge. There are lots of things to do in this area, like Ripley’s aquarium and Dollywood. We tried to stay away from these tourist traps though and just enjoyed the beauty of the natural surrounds. We wanted to see a black bear but unfortunately didn’t get a chance to. Maybe next time, as we’ll certainly be back!
- What to look out for in used trailers
- The Right Choice Of Attire For The Bride’s Mom, The Bridesmaid As Well As The Flower Girl
- Have A Great Time While You Earn
- Guidelines As Well As Ideas For Your Search For Melbourne And Sydney Plumbers And Electricians
- Considering Buying A trailer? Read These Tips First!